Friday, December 4, 2009

Why can't I access yahoo questions or yahoo e-mail on my computer? I get the server connection

Whenever using Yahoo, I have lots of problems especially with questions and mail. I upgraded from dial up to high speed using a router. Other tech websites mention that accessing yahoo is a common problem for many users. We get the message "While page was loading the connection to the server was reset" This happens while using any Internet browser - mozilla, netscape, IE.



Sometimes I get a proxy message and I don't know what a proxy is. Someone said to check the MTU setting on my router and I have no idea how I would go about doing this. Someone else said I should put the address in the HTTP blank in the ssl/secure server space (or something like this). I have no idea what my address is or how I would go about doing this. My computer has XT.



Why can't I access yahoo questions or yahoo e-mail on my computer? I get the server connection was reset.amc theatre



check with your .isp. provider. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy