Thursday, December 10, 2009

Firefox keeps crashing. Any ideas?

I have the most recent version of Firefox downloaded on my computer and I use it as my primary browser because I keep hearing about how good it is and how much more secure it is than Internet Explorer. However, it keeps crashing on my computer at random intervals. It seems to happen at least once or twice per hour.



I couldn't find anything helpful on the Mozilla website. There must be some type of conflict between Firefox and another program on my system. Any suggestions?



Firefox keeps crashing. Any ideas?performing arts



See if your computer has spyware. Ads might popup or programs try to steal data at a random interval and cause protection crashes that internet explorer would allow.



http://www.jimmyr.com/security.php



Firefox keeps crashing. Any ideas?binoculars opera theater



I think FireFox is one of the best, but since it doesn't work, I would try AOL Explorer if you have to latest version of AIM Triton.
If you have windows 2000 or newer



then windows itself gets in the way



windows hates unix linux and anything to do with it so you might have to go souly linux user to get it to work
reinstall it
Got to agree with Jimmy... I use it both at home and work and no problems. It certainly should be spyware or very bad websites which allow all sorts of scrips torun.



You micht also want o try installing a few exstensions to do with Running Scripts and Security. Very useful

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy