Friday, December 4, 2009

How can i fix my computer?

Hi guys, I have a dell computer. It all started when i would go online, I could not log into my Hotmail, face book online banking or any secure website, then i tried to download other internet browsers but then they all started to say i had no internet connection, which i obviously did. Then my limewire did not connect anymore. Im sure i have a virus that it effecting my internet or something! I need to save everything just get rid of the virus. I cant purchase any virus scan becuase i can not register it online because it says that i have no connection. the only way that i can browse websites is to get on outlook express. and ideas what this virus could be? I really need the advise. OR can i restart my computer somehow. I really only care about my pictures to be honest.



How can i fix my computer?mr messed up



Well your viruses are coming from limewire.



Best bet use a USB jump drive or CD burner to save your pictures, then use the recovery disk to get the computer back into the state it was in when you got it from Dell.



How can i fix my computer?getting late opera theater



Sounds like the WinFixer/Vundo trojan.(That messes up with internet settings etc.)



Try these links:



http://superantispyware.com (it's free)



http://comodo.com (it's free)
sounds like nortons internet security or other type of malware is on the prowl. Remove it.



Make sure you don't have any firewalls up except windows firewall.



If that isn't the case, get a thumbdrive and download adaware (free) from a buddies computer. Run it!
it is a internet explorer problem, do this click on the wireless icon on the task bar, right click on it, click repair, right now there a problem with an update for microsoft internet explorer, if that does not work, just insert the xp cd anc click repair this will fix it.
sounds like you have somthing definatly wrong



maybe you to to do restore



turn off your computer and when it turns back on try ctrl F-11



some computers by dell are F-12 or F-10 but most are F-11



your computer will prompt you as what to do when the screen comes on



at the same time save your pics in your e-mail mail them to your self on your yahoo account



your computer will be back to factory what was installed when your computer was given to you



after that is complete then go directly to up dates and get all the microsoft updates needed for your computer



i just had to do that for my sons computer and now it is fine



get a good virus protector for your computer lime wire does have some nasty viruses



good luck
This happened to me once before too and my computer wouldn't let me in to anything so I just called up my friend and she told me about something called PC Recovery or System Restore. For PC Recovery, this is what you do:



When you first turn on your computer from the power button, the Dell screen pops up you press F10 on your keyboard. I have an HP so maybe it's different, but at least try it. PC Recovery erases everything on your computer, which means everything you put on there and you have to start all over from the beginning but there is no viruses. Your other option is System Restore. You go to the start menu, to All Programs, and to Accessories and scroll down to System Tools and to System restore from there. On here, you can restore your computer to an earlier time by clicking the "Store my computer to an earlier time" button. It shows a little calendar thingy and you should pick a date before the virus attacked your computer, and then click next and it will hopefully go good from there. About your internet, you should go to Control Panel and then go to Network and Internet Connections and check things from there. You could also go to Tools on your web page and scroll down to internet options and then click where it says Privacy and make your browser accept all cookies. Then try going into your email accounts once again. I think that's all the advice I can give you and I hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy