Thursday, December 10, 2009

Care to explain Opera lovers?

I've seen a ton of sights saying Opera is the fastest most secure blah blah blah. Well I finally downloaded it. It loads pages half as fast as firefox plus it uses over twice the amount of memory (100k vs 40k) I only have two tabs open, yahoo and myspace how tel me how is this the best browser? The sites lie I tell you, lie.



Care to explain Opera lovers?globe theater



Well in Opera if you accidentally close any tabs you can get them right out from the Trash Can feature, in Firefox or IE you have you dumpster dive into your history and search for the site. Plus, in Opera have a lot more features like customizable search engines, a built in IRC chat tool, Speed Dial, and Download manager. Opera is just a lot more feature heavy that's all. That's why it takes up more memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy