Friday, December 4, 2009

Why can I no longer get to my bill Pay Account?

From both Safari and Firefox browsers I get denials that say "Safari can’t open the page “https://my.secure.yahoo.com/p/2.html” because it could not connect to the server “my.secure.yahoo.com” or similar. Is the server down, or has it been changed, or ...? Why can't I connect to it?



Why can I no longer get to my bill Pay Account?playhouse



Hey you know what's screwed up about this? Yahoo! Bill Pay is broken and there is no way to find out who to talk to about it!! About this issue above, it also happens whether I use IE or Firefox - so its not a browser issue. Even before the total failure (I get a timeout error after entering my correct security password), Yahoo! Bill pay would constantly fail to bring up the page and I'd have to try it multiple times to get it to come up. I've even tried to contact CheckFree directly, but to no avail. What is needed is some facts from Yahoo! on the state of its bill pay service.



Why can I no longer get to my bill Pay Account?plays opera theater



Check your browser security settings, have you changed them? And have you installed Active X too (not sure if that applies to Safari)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy