Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is Mozilla Firefox fully compatible with Windows Vista?Is it downloaded or installed?

My operating system is Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit edition.My internet explorer 7 kind a sucks because after installing a cumulative update for this stupid browser I can no longer open webpages on my imeem account.Well..I can still open my profile and play my playlist but I can no longer search for some other songs since internet explorer blocked the imeem webpages.I'm just curious if it works smoothly with Windows Vista.Is Mozilla Firefox more secure than Internet explorer 7?If I download it from the internet,can I have an assurance that I will have a quality browser?I wonder if Mozilla firefox is installed using an CD installer or is it DOWNLOADABLE in NATURE?



Is Mozilla Firefox fully compatible with Windows Vista?Is it downloaded or installed?performing show



Firefox is a much better browser than IE any day of the week as it is more secure. I have Firefox on both my XP %26amp; Vista computers. I have had no problems with it in Vista.



Besides being more secure, I love the plug ins. I have one that will synchronize all of my bookmarks and allow me to use them on any computer where I have Firefox installed.



Awesome program ... You can't go wrong with it ...



Is Mozilla Firefox fully compatible with Windows Vista?Is it downloaded or installed?opera score opera theater



I think you should try it out yourself: http://en.www.mozilla.com/en/



How could IE block your Imeem access? It sounds to me like someone is behind this rather than IE itself. Yet, with Firefox you would have no restrictions unless there are any in your computer's network.



It is much more secure than IE7 and works with more websites, too.



It IS a quality browser, ask any of its users. There is no assurance, of course - since it is free.



It is downloadable, use the link above to get it.
Firefox is Vista compatible.



It has a better security record then Internet Explorer.



You can download the installed %26lt; http://www.getfirefox.com/ %26gt;. It looks like the CD edition has been discontinued.
Yes it is, I am using Vista at the moment on my laptop and I am using Mozilla Firefox as my default browser, it works fine 100% to me.



You should try it yourself ;)



Edit: By the way I have the exact type of Vista that you have.
Not sure whether compatible wif vista but u can both download it or get it in CD



www.mozilla.org
Mozilla Firefox can be both installed using a CD or Downloaded in the Internet. Firefox is fully compatible with windows vista because i use firefox right now and i have no problem. Firefox also support many themes, plugins, etc. to Download firefox here's the link: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
yes, i'm running it right now on my vista laptop, just go the mozilla web site and download it. happy surfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy