Friday, December 4, 2009

Do you bank online? If so, how?

Do you take any special measures, such as another browser program, shutting down most traffic via firewall.. And to what extent do you trust your bank to keep you secure? Any experience with phishing too?



Loads of questions.. I know, just curious as to other people's experiences..



Do you bank online? If so, how?listen to opera



I bank online and have never had problems. I open my browser and manually type in the web address. I never ever click on any links in any e-mails claiming to be from my Bank, nor do I call phone numbers on direct mailers. If I get something from my bank in the mail telling me to call due to a problem, I call the bank directly, regardless as to the number on the mailer.



Only do business with banks online that are FDIC insured, and that has an office you can physically drive to and visit.



Do you bank online? If so, how?concert venue opera theater



No special precautions the bank takes care of that, although I do get a message informing me that it is in my trusted sites. I use it all the time, check it every morning to see if there are any charges that I am not sure of. I have a had an unknown charge appear... called the bank they contacted the biller while I stayed on the line (three way conversation) and took care of everything. It is great but now I have a book of stamps that I don't use as I pay all my bills on line.
i would use it online banking is the coming thing most all banking will be conducted viva net. less expense for the bank no standing in line no parking prob. i could go on and on it's here to stay enjoy the time saved

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy