Friday, December 4, 2009

How can someone reset my password so easily?

I created an ID to complain about people in the "top ten" voting for themselves. I did this because I didn't want to risk an attack in case, there are some weird people out there. I have had my ID password changed three times now. I log in through the forgot password process and change it again, to a more secure password, but it happens again and again, three times. No warning messages from Y about misbehavior. I do not believe my computer is compromised because it is running unix. I reset my browser when I log off routinely. I am sure that I am not logging into a phish page. Could I have offended someone that works for Y?



How can someone reset my password so easily?extension



Probably because you're using a very easy to crack password like dog's name, birthday or your name even. Passwords should be strong, made up of characters, both upper and lower case and figures. I know they're not so easy to remember, but then they're practically impossible for anyone else to figure out too.



How can someone reset my password so easily?movie theater opera theater



It is likely that a Yahoo insider is doing this.



I'm blithely assuming you're using a reasonably secure password.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy