Friday, December 4, 2009

Can I have Yahoo mail notify me on new messages without messenger/toolbar?

How can I get new webmail notifications without having to use Yahoo messenger or browser installed notifiers like Yahoo toolbar?



Yahoo messenger takes up way too much memory for me to use it for this one purpose. It works well too, but its not worth it. There has to be a better way, while still being secure. I've look around myself however and haven't found one. Anyone know anything?



Can I have Yahoo mail notify me on new messages without messenger/toolbar?the grand theater



you can but yopu have to keep checking your mail that is how i used to do it before i got a new computer and you don't have to download anything.



Can I have Yahoo mail notify me on new messages without messenger/toolbar?soap opera opera theater



yeah, you can have the mail send an alert to your desktop through your messenger icon. Go to Preferences%26gt;click on General%26gt;go down to "Remove the taskbar button when I minimize the window"%26gt;make sure "THERE IS NO CHECK MARK THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy