Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dreamweaver 8 form validation works on preview, not on www! Can anyone help?

I am validating a form using the built-in Validator tool in the behaviors panel. When I preview in browser, everything works well - pop-up pops up when required fields aren't entered. However, when I upload my page to the www, the form isn't being validated. I am housing the page with the form on a secure page and upon submission, the user is redirected to another page. My problem is no validation!!! I am perplexed? Can anyone help!? Many Thanks.



Dreamweaver 8 form validation works on preview, not on www! Can anyone help?binoculars



I'm guessing the validator tool is a script. Have you uploaded the script to the server and checked the path ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy